What we do at a Spring/Summer HVAC Maintenance:
- Refrigerant levels will be checked, if they are low we will advise you. Low refrigerant causes damage to your compressor, this can reduce the life of your system.
- Inspection of the compressor and outdoor fan.
- We will wash off your outdoor coil if it needed. If a chemical cleaning is needed, we will advise you. Plugged coils impacts the life of your compressor.
- We check your indoor coil for cleanliness and advise you if it needs to be cleaned.
- We inspect your blower to assure it is clean and operating properly. A dirty blower wheel causes your system not to be efficient.
- Inspection of all electrical connections.
- Drains line will be checked to insure they are not clogged. A plugged drain line can cause water damage in your house. If your drain is clogged, we will clear it and add drain tabs to help prevent algae build up in drain lines.
Benefits of our maintenance plan include the following:
- Twice a year service – spring and fall
- 24/7 service for emergency heating and cooling needs. No overtime fees ever, only standard rates apply.
- A 10% discount off of repairs & refrigerant.
- We provide and replace up to 2 – 1" filters at each visit for you.
Call us today to schedule your maintenance and let us show you what the "Unlimited difference" is.